KRYSTEXXA Connect is a free program that provides personalized assistance and helps you understand your insurance coverage for KRYSTEXXA.
KRYSTEXXA Connect offers:
- A Personal Patient Access Manager who:
- Answers questions about gout and KRYSTEXXA treatment
- Helps you understand what to expect while taking KRYSTEXXA
- Answers questions about insurance coverage and financial assistance programs
- Stays in contact with you during treatment and will call you prior to your first few infusions to answer any questions you may have
- Insurance Support
- Confirms your insurance coverage for KRYSTEXXA
- Determines your eligibility for the KRYSTEXXA Co-Pay Reduction Program* which reduces the co-pay of eligible patients with commercial insurance
- Reviews eligibility for the Patient Assistance Program if you don’t have health insurance coverage for KRYSTEXXA
*Terms and Conditions
Offer cannot be combined with any other rebate or coupon, free trial, or similar offer for the specified prescription. Not valid for prescriptions reimbursed in whole or in part by Medicaid, Medicare, VA, DOD, TriCare, or other federal or state programs (including state prescription drug programs). Offer good only in the United States at participating retail pharmacies. Absent a change in Massachusetts law, offer not valid in Massachusetts after July 1, 2017. Offer not valid where otherwise prohibited by law. Horizon Pharma reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend offer without notice. The selling, purchasing, trading, or counterfeiting of this card is prohibited by law. This card is not insurance and is not intended to substitute for insurance. Participating patients and pharmacists understand and agree to comply with all Terms and Conditions of offer. Patients must be 18 or older.