When multiple treatments and lifestyle changes haven’t relieved your gout signs and symptoms, it’s time to talk to a rheumatologist about KRYSTEXXA.
The tips below will help you to make the most of your conversation with your doctor:
- Be open and honest
- Describe your symptoms and how they make you feel
- Discuss any challenges you may have with your current treatment
- Tell your doctor which treatments you’ve tried in the past
- Ask your doctor to describe your future options for treatment
- Make sure you know about the risks and benefits of KRYSTEXXA
- Partner with your doctor on your treatment plan
Prepare for your next doctor’s visit by answering the questions below:
- Do you avoid certain activities, miss important events, or avoid planning a vacation due to concern about gout symptoms?
- How has gout affected your work life?
- How many times have you needed help from family or friends because of gout symptoms?
- How has your life changed since you have had gout?
For questions like these and more download the Doctor Discussion Guide